Available for retained advice (including Advisory / Non-Exec Board Positions) and short-term projects. Sometimes this can best be offered as mentoring to the Business Owner / CEO / C-Suite Execs.
Some examples of consulting projects:-
- Change management projects – especially where significant performance transformation is required
- Review of multi-site portfolios to identify future direction, acquisition & disposal strategies
- Working with freehold owners & developers to find most appropriate tenants/operators
- Strategic planning & positioning strategy development for larger businesses and multi-site groups
- Structuring multi-site leadership teams for transformational business growth
- Systemising multi-site groups for consistency and optimal performance management.
- Executing/managing acquisitions, disposals, ‘tail’ management strategies to separate from day-to-day business
- Newly appointed senior management mentoring to accelerate required performance delivery
- Board & senior management facilitating strategy development sessions & vision setting workshops
- Embedding environmentally sustainable practices into business models
- Local sourcing strategy development, market positioning & strategic marketing planning
- Creating a unique market position especially in a highly competitive environment.
David may be available to carry out interim CEO work if the assignment is short-term & part-time ie 2 days per week for 3 months.
Consulting & Strategic Advice is provided on a day-rate / hourly-rate basis. Please contact us for more details